Wednesday, January 24, 2007

January 24

Today was very trying. It overall sucked untill my Dad brought home ice cream and Catherine called me. I gave blood yesterday which was cool, but I went straight from donating blood to 6th period, then i finalized the paper work for Congress, then I had my Academic Decathlon interview, and then I had to go to city hall for this Youth in Government thing that I knew nothing about, and yet I had to endure seeing the 'star' of the show, one of my friends, steal one of my faux pa's. It was somewhat interesting but all the more annoying. Then I was just so tired and annoyed that I came home and slept. Then I came to school today, un-prepared but I wung it again. My gov teacher and the whole class outnumbered me and another on our opinions on global warming and even though she 'says' she promotes all sides, why does she then rebuttle every argument I bring to counter hers? Her rebuttles don't even make sense anyways. Maybe its a Canadian thing... She's sooo sweet and I love her but man do I disagree with her. Also Dennis and I aren't seeing eye to eye on abortion and he won't listen to me when I talk about the right to choose. I didn't have my religion book, so I got in trouble. My friend was talking to me throughout the lecture, that I was quite interested in, making me look un-interested and loosing the respect of my favorite teacher. Then when I told her to please stop talking to me (about her insanely overly dramatized problems in her relationship) she started crying! I felt like the biggest bitch ever! After lunch my Spanish teacher was in the worst mood, treating her 'servants' ...ahem 'students' like maggots, yelling at us and overall being a jerk, she's seriously bi-polar. Then I got to physics, people we're being stupid, and I didn't get anything on the review for the test tomorrow. Then I asked Dennis for help and his tone of voice, normal that is was, irritated me so I got upset and almost started crying, then he felt bad. I snapped at another friend, but I apologized and made up for it, thank God. Then I just ran past everyone on the way out, got in my car and drove over 95 miles/hour home. Once I got home I made guacomole and ate wayyy too much, along with a ham and cheese sandwhich, now I just had ice cream and I was greeted by an email telling me how obsolete all of our efforts in JSA this year have been. Ugghhhh.... To top it all off I have to memorize lines from Hamlet, which normally I wouldn't mind. I like Hamlet, its my favorite Shakespeare yet, but its so sad and I need something happy now.

On a side note, I hate how people that you really start to become friends with all of a sudden drop off the face of the earth. Love, Friendship, Eros, Agape.... It's all for nothing because Pragmatism rules all.......Fuck it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home