Friday, January 26, 2007

Your Father Smelt of Elderberries

I really am on the brink of decapitating him
80% attendance rate
Liability
No such thing as a cabinet registration
What do you think Patricia???

Why do you honestly want to know what I think, its not like you even give a shit that this is student run. I'm not your pawn, although you think I am. You think you can steer me, do your will. You make me sick. You sit at your desk, I sweat in the mines. You call me for answers: Why do I not have a chapter affairs report? Why haven't we reached our goal registration? I haven't been able to get a hold of anyone. You haven't been able to get a hold of anyone because everyone hates you and doesn't want to talk to you. Why am I always the whipping boy? Freaking Scooter Libby. Always. Go away you princetonian idol of success. You are the best definition of Looser that I have ever seen and everyone knows it. You think you can hide between your armani suit, your rolex watch, but we see straight through you. You do not have our respect and everytime you open your mouth you embarrass yourself further. Fie, Fie Away! Thou art the epitome of sloth, the apotheosis of worthlessness. Take your pay check and leave us be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home